Stanford vs. Cal Poly Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Stanford Cardinal (2-0) and Cal Poly Mustangs (1-3) matching up at Maples Pavilion has a projected final score of 83-52 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Stanford, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 10:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Cardinal head into this matchup following a 96-64 win against Indiana on Sunday.
In their last outing on Sunday, the Cardinal secured a 96-64 win over Indiana. The Mustangs head into this game following a 74-60 loss to Cal on Monday. Cameron Brink scored a team-best 20 points for the Cardinal in the win. The Mustangs got a team-leading 12 points from Mary Carter in the loss.
Stanford vs. Cal Poly Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California
- How to Watch on TV: Pac-12 Network
Stanford vs. Cal Poly Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stanford 83, Cal Poly 52
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Stanford Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cardinal's +627 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 17.9 points per game) was a result of putting up 76.1 points per game (26th in college basketball) while giving up 58.2 per outing (37th in college basketball).
- In conference tilts, Stanford tallied fewer points per contest (71.8) than its season average (76.1).
- The Cardinal scored 75.9 points per game last season at home, which was 0.9 more points than they averaged in away games (75.0).
- Stanford ceded 58.1 points per game last season in home games, which was 1.4 more points than it allowed away from home (56.7).
Cal Poly Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mustangs averaged 55.3 points per game last season (336th in college basketball) while giving up 62.0 per contest (109th in college basketball). They had a -188 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 6.7 points per game.
- Cal Poly averaged 0.7 fewer points in Big West games (54.6) than overall (55.3).
- The Mustangs put up more points at home (55.9 per game) than away (54.5) last season.
- At home, Cal Poly gave up 59.5 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than it allowed on the road (64.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.