Washington vs. Pacific Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest that pits the Pacific Tigers (2-0) against the Washington Huskies (2-0) at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion is expected to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 64-63 in favor of Pacific. Tipoff is at 10:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Huskies enter this contest on the heels of a 113-39 victory against North Carolina Central on Thursday.
The Huskies head into this contest following a 113-39 win against North Carolina Central on Thursday. The Tigers' last contest on Sunday ended in a 67-54 win against CSU Bakersfield. In the victory, Sayvia Sellers paced the Huskies with 18 points. Liz Smith recorded 21 points, six rebounds and seven assists for the Tigers.
Washington vs. Pacific Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion in Seattle, Washington
Washington vs. Pacific Score Prediction
- Prediction: Pacific 64, Washington 63
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Washington Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Huskies put up 60.8 points per game (261st in college basketball) last season while allowing 58.9 per outing (48th in college basketball). They had a +66 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 1.9 points per game.
- Washington's offense was worse in Pac-12 matchups last season, tallying 60.1 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 60.8 PPG.
- The Huskies posted 63.7 points per game when playing at home last year. When playing on the road, they averaged 55.1 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Washington surrendered 55.7 points per game at home. Away from home, it allowed 64.7.
Pacific Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers scored 69.1 points per game last season (98th in college basketball) and allowed 68.8 (288th in college basketball) for a +11 scoring differential overall.
- Pacific scored fewer points in conference play (68.9 per game) than overall (69.1).
- At home, the Tigers scored 71.8 points per game last season. On the road, they averaged 65.0.
- Pacific allowed 68.0 points per game at home last season, and 69.4 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.