UMBC vs. Loyola (MD) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest features the UMBC Retrievers (1-2) and the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (1-1) facing off at Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 71-58 win for heavily favored UMBC according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Retrievers are coming off of a 57-51 loss to Colgate in their most recent outing on Saturday.
The Retrievers head into this contest after a 57-51 loss to Colgate on Saturday. The Greyhounds took care of business in their most recent game 77-73 against Binghamton on Sunday. Anna Blount's team-leading nine points paced the Retrievers in the loss. Lex Therien put up 22 points, 11 rebounds and one assist for the Greyhounds.
UMBC vs. Loyola (MD) Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UMBC vs. Loyola (MD) Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMBC 71, Loyola (MD) 58
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UMBC Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Retrievers were outscored by 2.6 points per game last season (posting 63.5 points per game, 211th in college basketball, while giving up 66.1 per outing, 231st in college basketball) and had a -75 scoring differential.
- UMBC scored 66.8 points per game last year in conference matchups, which was 3.3 more points per game than its overall average (63.5).
- The Retrievers scored 70.6 points per game when playing at home last year. In road games, they averaged 58.5 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, UMBC surrendered 64.0 points per game at home. In away games, it allowed 67.6.
Loyola (MD) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Greyhounds averaged 55.5 points per game last season (335th in college basketball) while allowing 62.1 per contest (110th in college basketball). They had a -205 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 6.6 points per game.
- In conference play, Loyola (MD) put up fewer points (54.6 per game) than it did overall (55.5) in 2022-23.
- At home the Greyhounds scored 54.3 points per game last season, 2.2 fewer points than they averaged away (56.5).
- At home, Loyola (MD) allowed 58.2 points per game, 7.5 fewer points than it allowed away (65.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.