Seton Hall vs. Rutgers Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at Walsh Gymnasium has the Seton Hall Pirates (2-1) matching up with the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (2-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 70-51 victory as our model heavily favors Seton Hall.
The Pirates head into this matchup following a 73-45 win against Bryant on Sunday.
The Pirates came out on top in their last outing 73-45 against Bryant on Sunday. The Scarlet Knights fell in their most recent matchup 76-56 against Auburn on Sunday. In the Pirates' win, Micah Gray led the way with a team-high 22 points (adding zero rebounds and assists). The Scarlet Knights got a team-leading 19 points from Kaylene Smikle in the loss.
Seton Hall vs. Rutgers Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Walsh Gymnasium in South Orange, New Jersey
Seton Hall vs. Rutgers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Seton Hall 70, Rutgers 51
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Seton Hall Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Pirates put up 71.2 points per game (64th in college basketball) last season while allowing 69.1 per contest (294th in college basketball). They had a +72 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 2.1 points per game.
- In conference matchups, Seton Hall averaged fewer points per contest (70.5) than its overall average (71.2).
- When playing at home, the Pirates scored 1.0 more points per game last year (70.6) than they did away from home (69.6).
- Defensively Seton Hall played better at home last season, giving up 65.6 points per game, compared to 73.4 on the road.
Rutgers Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Scarlet Knights had a -338 scoring differential last season, falling short by 10.5 points per game. They put up 63.2 points per game to rank 220th in college basketball and allowed 73.7 per contest to rank 346th in college basketball.
- In Big Ten action, Rutgers scored 63.2 points per game, which equaled its overall season average.
- The Scarlet Knights put up more points at home (66.5 per game) than away (61.9) last season.
- Rutgers gave up fewer points at home (66.9 per game) than on the road (83.0) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.