Seton Hall vs. Albany (NY) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Seton Hall Pirates (2-0) against the Albany (NY) Great Danes (1-1) at Prudential Center is expected to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 75-72 in favor of Seton Hall. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Albany (NY) is a good bet to cover the spread, which currently sits at 22. The two teams are projected to exceed the 142 total.
Seton Hall vs. Albany (NY) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Newark, New Jersey
- Venue: Prudential Center
- Line: Seton Hall -22
- Point Total: 142
- Moneyline (To Win): Seton Hall -6667, Albany (NY) +1800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Seton Hall vs. Albany (NY) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Seton Hall 75, Albany (NY) 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Seton Hall vs. Albany (NY)
- Pick ATS: Albany (NY) (+22)
- Pick OU: Over (142)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Seton Hall Performance Insights
- Offensively, Seton Hall was the 266th-ranked team in the country (68.4 points per game) last season. On defense, it was 42nd (65.1 points allowed per game).
- Last season, the Pirates were 187th in college basketball in rebounds (31.6 per game) and 175th in rebounds allowed (31.1).
- At 12.2 assists per game last year, Seton Hall was 249th in college basketball.
- The Pirates made 5.8 3-pointers per game and shot 32.5% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 324th and 273rd, respectively, in the country.
- Giving up 6.5 3-pointers per game and conceding 31.8% from downtown last season, Seton Hall was 82nd and 64th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Seton Hall attempted 67.2% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 32.8% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 75.8% of Seton Hall's buckets were 2-pointers, and 24.2% were 3-pointers.
Albany (NY) Performance Insights
- Albany (NY) was 292nd in the nation last year with 67.3 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 316th with 75.2 points allowed per game.
- The Great Danes pulled down 30.2 boards per game (266th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 30.7 rebounds per contest (148th-ranked).
- Albany (NY) dished out 11.7 assists per game, which ranked them 289th in the country.
- The Great Danes committed 12.3 turnovers per game (224th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.4 turnovers per contest (224th-ranked).
- With 7.6 threes per game, the Great Danes ranked 149th in college basketball. They owned a 32.7% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 259th in college basketball.
- Albany (NY) ranked 82nd in college basketball with 6.5 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 274th with a 35.2% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Albany (NY) took 58.7% two-pointers and 41.3% threes last year. Of the team's baskets, 67.4% were two-pointers and 32.6% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.