NJIT vs. Rider Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game between the NJIT Highlanders (2-1) and the Rider Broncs (1-1) at NJIT Wellness and Events Center has a good chance to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 61-60, with NJIT securing the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Highlanders enter this game after a 104-57 loss to Notre Dame on Sunday.
The Highlanders head into this game after a 104-57 loss to Notre Dame on Sunday. The Broncs won their most recent outing 61-47 against Merrimack on Sunday. Alejandra Zuniga put up 14 points, four rebounds and two assists for the Highlanders. Makayla Firebaugh scored 19 points in the Broncs' victory, leading the team.
NJIT vs. Rider Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: NJIT Wellness and Events Center in Newark, New Jersey
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
NJIT vs. Rider Score Prediction
- Prediction: NJIT 61, Rider 60
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
NJIT Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Highlanders' -96 scoring differential last season (outscored by 3.3 points per game) was a result of putting up 60.5 points per game (268th in college basketball) while giving up 63.8 per outing (166th in college basketball).
- In conference matchups last year, NJIT averaged more points per contest (61.1) than its overall average (60.5).
- The Highlanders averaged 59.2 points per game at home. In away games, they fared better offensively, averaging 61.6 points per contest last year.
- NJIT allowed 62.1 points per game last year at home, which was 3.2 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (65.3).
Rider Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Broncs averaged 59.6 points per game last season (287th in college basketball) while giving up 67.2 per contest (252nd in college basketball). They had a -235 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 7.6 points per game.
- In 2022-23, Rider scored 58.7 points per game in MAAC play, and 59.6 overall.
- At home the Broncs put up 57.8 points per game last season, 1.4 fewer points than they averaged away (59.2).
- Rider gave up 64.4 points per game at home last season, and 69.8 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.