Navy vs. Mount St. Mary's Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Navy Midshipmen (1-1) against the Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers (0-1) at Navy Alumni Hall is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 69-55 in favor of Navy, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Midshipmen head into this matchup after a 107-44 loss to Penn State on Friday.
In their most recent matchup on Friday, the Midshipmen suffered a 107-44 loss to Penn State. The Mountaineers enter this matchup on the heels of a 58-39 loss to Howard on Thursday. Zanai Barnett-Gay's team-leading 11 points paced the Midshipmen in the loss. Tessa Engelman scored eight points in the Mountaineers' loss, leading the team.
Navy vs. Mount St. Mary's Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Navy Alumni Hall in Annapolis, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Navy vs. Mount St. Mary's Score Prediction
- Prediction: Navy 69, Mount St. Mary's 55
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Navy Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Midshipmen's -503 scoring differential last season (outscored by 16.8 points per game) was a result of putting up 52.8 points per game (350th in college basketball) while giving up 69.6 per contest (302nd in college basketball).
- Navy tallied 49.7 points per game last year in conference action, which was 3.1 fewer points per game than its season average (52.8).
- In home games, the Midshipmen posted 1.1 more points per game last year (53.4) than they did in away games (52.3).
- Navy allowed 68.5 points per game in home games last season, compared to 70.7 in away games.
Mount St. Mary's Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mountaineers were outscored by 5.6 points per game last season (scoring 57.5 points per game to rank 317th in college basketball while allowing 63.1 per contest to rank 139th in college basketball) and had a -175 scoring differential overall.
- Mount St. Mary's averaged the same amount of points in MAAC action as overall, 57.5 points per game.
- In 2022-23, the Mountaineers scored 10.5 more points per game at home (63.4) than on the road (52.9).
- Mount St. Mary's allowed 61.6 points per game at home last season, and 67.1 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.