George Washington vs. American Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest that pits the George Washington Revolutionaries (2-0) against the American Eagles (1-1) at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 67-56 in favor of George Washington, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 6:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Revolutionaries took care of business in their most recent game 55-49 against Manhattan on Friday.
The Revolutionaries enter this contest following a 55-49 victory over Manhattan on Friday. The Eagles dropped their last matchup 62-53 against La Salle on Saturday. Madison Buford's team-leading 22 points led the Revolutionaries in the win. The Eagles got a team-best 22 points from Emily Johns in the loss.
George Washington vs. American Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
George Washington vs. American Score Prediction
- Prediction: George Washington 67, American 56
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
George Washington Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Revolutionaries put up 64.4 points per game (194th in college basketball) last season while giving up 62.3 per contest (116th in college basketball). They had a +65 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 2.1 points per game.
- George Washington put up 61.9 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 2.5 fewer points per game than its overall average (64.4).
- The Revolutionaries averaged 65.7 points per game last season at home, which was 2.6 more points than they averaged when playing on the road (63.1).
- George Washington gave up 55.9 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 12.1 fewer points than it allowed away from home (68.0).
American Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles were outscored by 8.9 points per game last season (scoring 58.2 points per game to rank 306th in college basketball while allowing 67.1 per contest to rank 249th in college basketball) and had a -276 scoring differential overall.
- American scored more in conference action (58.8 points per game) than overall (58.2).
- In 2022-23, the Eagles averaged 4.6 more points per game at home (60.3) than away (55.7).
- In 2022-23, American allowed 0.5 more points per game at home (66.5) than away (66.0).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.