Fresno State vs. Pepperdine Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest that pits the Pepperdine Waves (2-1) versus the Fresno State Bulldogs (2-0) at Save Mart Center has a good chance to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 64-62 in favor of Pepperdine. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Bulldogs are coming off of a 100-47 win over UC Merced in their most recent outing on Friday.
The Bulldogs enter this contest after a 100-47 win over UC Merced on Friday. The Waves are coming off of a 79-42 win against Caltech in their last game on Saturday. In the Bulldogs' win, Taija Sta. Maria led the way with a team-high 24 points (adding four rebounds and three assists). Megan Harkey totaled 10 points, four rebounds and four assists for the Waves.
Fresno State vs. Pepperdine Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Save Mart Center in Fresno, California
Fresno State vs. Pepperdine Score Prediction
- Prediction: Pepperdine 64, Fresno State 62
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Fresno State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs put up 58.9 points per game (297th in college basketball) while giving up 61.3 per outing last season (93rd in college basketball). They had a -75 scoring differential and were outscored by 2.4 points per game.
- On offense, Fresno State averaged 60.9 points per game last season in conference action. As a comparison, its overall average (58.9 points per game) was 2 PPG lower.
- The Bulldogs averaged 57.6 points per game last season in home games, which was 4.9 fewer points than they averaged when playing on the road (62.5).
- In 2022-23, Fresno State gave up 56.0 points per game in home games. In road games, it allowed 68.8.
Pepperdine Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Waves had a -58 scoring differential last season, falling short by 1.9 points per game. They put up 63.8 points per game to rank 202nd in college basketball and gave up 65.7 per contest to rank 217th in college basketball.
- In WCC action, Pepperdine scored 63.8 points per game, the same as its overall season average.
- At home, the Waves scored 64.5 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 61.8.
- In 2022-23, Pepperdine allowed 11.2 fewer points per game at home (60.1) than on the road (71.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.