Drexel vs. La Salle Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest at Daskalakis Athletic Center has the Drexel Dragons (1-1) taking on the La Salle Explorers (2-1) at 6:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a close 56-54 win for Drexel, so it should be a tight matchup.
In their most recent game on Friday, the Dragons claimed a 65-33 victory against Delaware State.
The Dragons enter this contest after a 65-33 win over Delaware State on Friday. The Explorers' last outing on Saturday ended in a 62-53 victory against American. Laine McGurk put up 12 points, one rebound and one assist for the Dragons. In the Explorers' win, Nicole Melious led the way with 22 points (adding seven rebounds and two assists).
Drexel vs. La Salle Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Daskalakis Athletic Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBC Sports Philadelphia Plus
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Drexel vs. La Salle Score Prediction
- Prediction: Drexel 56, La Salle 54
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Drexel Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Dragons had a +229 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 7.4 points per game. They put up 67.0 points per game, 139th in college basketball, and allowed 59.6 per outing to rank 59th in college basketball.
- Drexel tallied 66.8 points per game last season in conference action, which was 0.2 fewer points per game than its overall average (67.0).
- The Dragons put up 71.6 points per game last season at home, which was 8.1 more points than they averaged when playing on the road (63.5).
- Drexel surrendered 59.9 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 0.8 more points than it allowed on the road (59.1).
La Salle Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Explorers had a +20 scoring differential last season, putting up 63.7 points per game (203rd in college basketball) and allowing 63.1 (139th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, La Salle put up 59.5 points per game in A-10 play, and 63.7 overall.
- At home, the Explorers put up 65.2 points per game last season, 4.3 more than they averaged away (60.9).
- La Salle allowed 58.4 points per game at home last season, and 64.3 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.