Cal Baptist vs. Long Beach State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at CBU Events Center has the Cal Baptist Lancers (2-0) going head-to-head against the Long Beach State Beach (2-0) at 9:00 PM (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a 68-64 victory for Cal Baptist, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
The Lancers are coming off of a 76-68 victory against San Diego State in their last outing on Friday.
The Lancers enter this contest on the heels of a 76-68 victory against San Diego State on Friday. The Beach are coming off of a 79-57 victory against Nevada in their last outing on Sunday. Chloe Webb totaled 20 points, nine rebounds and two assists for the Lancers. In the Beach's win, Abby Shoff led the way with 18 points (adding nine rebounds and two assists).
Cal Baptist vs. Long Beach State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: CBU Events Center in Riverside, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Cal Baptist vs. Long Beach State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cal Baptist 68, Long Beach State 64
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cal Baptist Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lancers put up 74.1 points per game (38th in college basketball) last season while allowing 71.4 per outing (323rd in college basketball). They had a +95 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 2.7 points per game.
- Cal Baptist's offense was more effective in WAC games last season, tallying 75.7 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 74.1 PPG.
- Offensively the Lancers fared better in home games last year, posting 76.0 points per game, compared to 72.6 per game in road games.
- In 2022-23, Cal Baptist gave up 71.0 points per game when playing at home. In away games, it allowed 71.1.
Long Beach State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Beach's +156 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 4.7 points per game) was a result of scoring 62.1 points per game (240th in college basketball) while allowing 57.4 per outing (28th in college basketball).
- Long Beach State scored more in conference play (63.0 points per game) than overall (62.1).
- At home, the Beach put up 63.4 points per game last season, 2.0 more than they averaged on the road (61.4).
- At home, Long Beach State conceded 54.9 points per game last season. Away, it allowed 60.3.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.