Bucknell vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (0-2) and the Bucknell Bison (0-2) at Sojka Pavilion has a projected final score of 73-67 based on our computer prediction, with Fairleigh Dickinson securing the victory. Game time is at 11:00 AM on November 15.
Last time out, the Bison lost 77-53 to Temple on Saturday.
In their last game on Saturday, the Bison suffered a 77-53 loss to Temple. The Knights' most recent game was a 71-63 loss to Army on Sunday. In the loss, Emma Theodorsson led the Bison with 12 points. Teneisia Brown scored 16 points in the Knights' loss, leading the team.
Bucknell vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Sojka Pavilion in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Bucknell vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Fairleigh Dickinson 73, Bucknell 67
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bucknell Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bison were outscored by 2.3 points per game last season, with a -69 scoring differential overall. They put up 56.9 points per game (323rd in college basketball), and gave up 59.2 per outing (52nd in college basketball).
- Bucknell's offense was more effective in Patriot games last year, scoring 58.2 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 56.9 PPG.
- The Bison scored 59.4 points per game at home last season. On the road, they averaged 54.8 points per contest.
- Bucknell gave up 58.4 points per game last year in home games, which was 1.6 fewer points than it allowed away from home (60.0).
Fairleigh Dickinson Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Knights had a +380 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 11.9 points per game. They put up 65.1 points per game to rank 176th in college basketball and allowed 53.2 per outing to rank sixth in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Fairleigh Dickinson put up 69.4 points per game in NEC action, and 65.1 overall.
- In 2022-23, the Knights scored 1.9 more points per game at home (67.3) than away (65.4).
- At home, Fairleigh Dickinson allowed 51.3 points per game last season. On the road, it conceded 56.2.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.