Brown vs. Providence Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Brown Bears (1-2) versus the Providence Friars (2-0) at Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center has a projected final score of 60-53 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Brown, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
In their most recent outing on Sunday, the Bears earned a 45-43 win over Georgetown.
In their last time out, the Bears won on Sunday 45-43 over Georgetown. The Friars came out on top in their last matchup 57-47 against Vermont on Friday. Grace Arnolie recorded 13 points, five rebounds and three assists for the Bears. In the Friars' win, Olivia Olsen led the way with 14 points (adding seven rebounds and zero assists).
Brown vs. Providence Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center in Providence, Rhode Island
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Brown vs. Providence Score Prediction
- Prediction: Brown 60, Providence 53
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Brown Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bears were outscored by 2.7 points per game last season (posting 63.4 points per game, 214th in college basketball, while allowing 66.1 per outing, 231st in college basketball) and had a -69 scoring differential.
- Offensively, Brown put up 61.3 points per game last season in conference action. As a comparison, its overall average (63.4 points per game) was 2.1 PPG higher.
- The Bears posted 62.7 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 1.5 fewer points than they averaged in away games (64.2).
- Brown surrendered 64.1 points per game at home last season, compared to 68.1 away from home.
Providence Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Friars averaged 60.7 points per game last season (262nd in college basketball) while allowing 63.0 per outing (136th in college basketball). They had a -73 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 2.3 points per game.
- In conference action, Providence scored fewer points (58.2 per game) than it did overall (60.7) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Friars scored 60.4 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 61.5.
- Providence gave up fewer points at home (57.3 per game) than on the road (69.6) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.