How to Watch the Timberwolves vs. Warriors Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The Minnesota Timberwolves (7-2) will attempt to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (6-5) on November 14, 2023 at Chase Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Warriors and Timberwolves, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Timberwolves vs Warriors Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Stats Insights
- The Timberwolves make 49.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.3 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- In games Minnesota shoots better than 45.7% from the field, it is 7-1 overall.
- The Timberwolves are the fourth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Warriors sit at fifth.
- The Timberwolves score only 1.4 more points per game (112.8) than the Warriors give up (111.4).
- Minnesota has a 5-1 record when scoring more than 111.4 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Timberwolves Home & Away Comparison
- At home, the Timberwolves are scoring 5.0 more points per game (115.0) than they are away from home (110.0).
- When playing at home, Minnesota is ceding 14.2 fewer points per game (96.8) than on the road (111.0).
- Looking at three-point shooting, the Timberwolves have performed better in home games this season, sinking 11.4 threes per game with a 37.3% three-point percentage, compared to 10.8 threes per game and a 36.4% three-point percentage when playing on the road.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.