Santa Clara vs. CSU Northridge Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game features the Santa Clara Broncos (2-1) and the CSU Northridge Matadors (2-0) facing off at Leavey Center in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 79-52 win for heavily favored Santa Clara according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 14.
Their last time out, the Broncos won on Saturday 62-51 against Hawaii.
In their last time out, the Broncos won on Saturday 62-51 over Hawaii. In their most recent game on Thursday, the Matadors earned an 81-72 victory over Seattle U. In the Broncos' win, Tess Heal led the way with a team-high 16 points (adding three rebounds and two assists). Kaitlyn Elsholz recorded 22 points, seven rebounds and three assists for the Matadors.
Santa Clara vs. CSU Northridge Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Leavey Center in Santa Clara, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Santa Clara vs. CSU Northridge Score Prediction
- Prediction: Santa Clara 79, CSU Northridge 52
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Santa Clara Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Broncos outscored opponents by 2.8 points per game last season, with a +86 scoring differential overall. They put up 70.5 points per game (74th in college basketball) and gave up 67.7 per outing (269th in college basketball).
- In conference matchups, Santa Clara tallied fewer points per game (69.8) than its overall average (70.5).
- Offensively the Broncos played better in home games last year, posting 72.5 points per game, compared to 68.7 per game on the road.
- In 2022-23, Santa Clara allowed 66.7 points per game when playing at home. On the road, it allowed 71.4.
CSU Northridge Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Matadors were outscored by 7.9 points per game last season (scoring 59.4 points per game to rank 291st in college basketball while giving up 67.3 per outing to rank 256th in college basketball) and had a -252 scoring differential overall.
- CSU Northridge averaged the same amount of points in Big West play as overall, 59.4 points per game.
- The Matadors scored 59.1 points per game at home last season, and 60.2 away.
- CSU Northridge gave up 63.3 points per game at home last season, and 71.8 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.