Saint Mary's (CA) vs. UC Irvine Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the UC Irvine Anteaters (1-1) versus the Saint Mary's Gaels (1-1) at University Credit Union Pavilion has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 65-51 in favor of UC Irvine, who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Tipoff is at 9:30 PM ET on November 14.
Their last time out, the Gaels won on Sunday 61-58 against UCSD.
Their last time out, the Gaels won on Sunday 61-58 over UCSD. In their last outing on Saturday, the Anteaters secured a 74-43 victory over Seattle U. Ali Bamberger scored a team-high 16 points for the Gaels in the victory. Nevaeh Parkinson's team-high 17 points paced the Anteaters in the win.
Saint Mary's (CA) vs. UC Irvine Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: University Credit Union Pavilion in Moraga, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Saint Mary's (CA) vs. UC Irvine Score Prediction
- Prediction: UC Irvine 65, Saint Mary's (CA) 51
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saint Mary's (CA) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Gaels put up 63.5 points per game (211th in college basketball) while giving up 67.8 per contest last season (270th in college basketball). They had a -133 scoring differential and were outscored by 4.3 points per game.
- Saint Mary's (CA)'s points-per-game average in WCC matchups (63.5 per game) was the same as its overall average.
- Offensively the Gaels played worse in home games last season, scoring 62.1 points per game, compared to 63.2 per game in away games.
- Saint Mary's (CA) gave up 67.7 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 0.9 fewer points than it allowed in road games (68.6).
UC Irvine Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Anteaters' +295 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 9.2 points per game) was a result of scoring 62.4 points per game (236th in college basketball) while giving up 53.2 per contest (sixth in college basketball).
- UC Irvine averaged 0.1 fewer points in Big West games (62.3) than overall (62.4).
- At home, the Anteaters averaged 67.6 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 58.9.
- UC Irvine gave up fewer points at home (51.2 per game) than on the road (54.3) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.