Pennsylvania vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Saint Joseph's (PA) Hawks (2-0) and the Pennsylvania Quakers (1-0) at Palestra should be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 61-60, with Saint Joseph's (PA) coming out on top. Game time is at 6:00 PM ET on November 14.
In their last time out, the Quakers won on Saturday 74-51 over Marist.
The Quakers head into this contest after a 74-51 victory against Marist on Saturday. The Hawks head into this contest following a 66-45 win against Yale on Saturday. In the victory, Stina Almqvist paced the Quakers with 24 points. Mackenzie Smith scored a team-best 25 points for the Hawks in the win.
Pennsylvania vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Palestra in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Pennsylvania vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Joseph's (PA) 61, Pennsylvania 60
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Pennsylvania Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Quakers put up 63.4 points per game (214th in college basketball) last season while giving up 59.3 per outing (54th in college basketball). They had a +118 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 4.1 points per game.
- In conference matchups, Pennsylvania scored fewer points per contest (62.8) than its overall average (63.4).
- Offensively the Quakers played better in home games last season, scoring 69.3 points per game, compared to 57.9 per game in away games.
- Pennsylvania gave up 55.6 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 7.2 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (62.8).
Saint Joseph's (PA) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hawks' +185 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 6.0 points per game) was a result of scoring 66.5 points per game (146th in college basketball) while allowing 60.5 per contest (78th in college basketball).
- In A-10 games, Saint Joseph's (PA) averaged 2.3 more points (68.8) than overall (66.5) in 2022-23.
- At home the Hawks scored 66.1 points per game last season, 2.8 fewer points than they averaged away (68.9).
- Saint Joseph's (PA) conceded fewer points at home (56.8 per game) than on the road (65.8) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.