Montana vs. Washington State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Washington State Cougars (3-0) and the Montana Grizzlies (0-1) at Dahlberg Arena should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 80-62, heavily favoring Washington State to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Grizzlies dropped their most recent game 83-70 against Gonzaga on Monday.
In their most recent matchup on Monday, the Grizzlies suffered an 83-70 loss to Gonzaga. In their last outing on Sunday, the Cougars claimed a 64-47 win over Idaho State. In the Grizzlies' loss, Dani Bartsch led the way with a team-high 18 points (adding 10 rebounds and two assists). Bella Murekatete's team-leading 16 points paced the Cougars in the win.
Montana vs. Washington State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Dahlberg Arena in Missoula, Montana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Montana vs. Washington State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Washington State 80, Montana 62
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Montana Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Grizzlies outscored opponents by 1.3 points per game last season, with a +37 scoring differential overall. They put up 70.3 points per game (79th in college basketball) and gave up 69.0 per outing (290th in college basketball).
- Montana's offense was better in Big Sky games last year, averaging 72.6 points per contest, compared to its season average of 70.3 PPG.
- When playing at home, the Grizzlies put up 2.5 more points per game last year (72.7) than they did when playing on the road (70.2).
- In home games, Montana allowed 5.5 fewer points per game (66.1) than in away games (71.6).
Washington State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cougars averaged 67.0 points per game last season (139th in college basketball) while giving up 61.3 per contest (93rd in college basketball). They had a +195 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 5.7 points per game.
- In conference action, Washington State averaged fewer points (63.0 per game) than it did overall (67.0) in 2022-23.
- The Cougars put up fewer points at home (67.0 per game) than away (67.8) last season.
- Washington State allowed fewer points at home (58.1 per game) than on the road (64.8) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.