Montana State vs. San Jose State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Worthington Arena has the Montana State Bobcats (0-2) squaring off against the San Jose State Spartans (2-1) at 9:00 PM (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a 66-61 win for Montana State, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
The Bobcats are coming off of a 75-62 loss to Arizona State in their last game on Friday.
The Bobcats are coming off of a 75-62 loss to Arizona State in their most recent game on Friday. The Spartans are coming off of a 61-56 win against Cal Poly in their last outing on Saturday. In the losing effort, Katelynn Limardo led the Bobcats with 18 points. Amhyia Moreland totaled 15 points, seven rebounds and one assist for the Spartans.
Montana State vs. San Jose State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Worthington Arena in Bozeman, Montana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Montana State vs. San Jose State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Montana State 66, San Jose State 61
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Montana State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bobcats outscored opponents by 4.2 points per game last season (posting 68.6 points per game, 111th in college basketball, and conceding 64.4 per outing, 183rd in college basketball) and had a +133 scoring differential.
- Montana State's offense was more productive in Big Sky games last year, posting 69.2 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 68.6 PPG.
- The Bobcats averaged 71.7 points per game last season at home, which was 3.9 more points than they averaged in away games (67.8).
- Defensively Montana State was better at home last season, ceding 61.7 points per game, compared to 65.7 in away games.
San Jose State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Spartans were outscored by 9.8 points per game last season with a -306 scoring differential overall. They put up 57.8 points per game (313th in college basketball) and allowed 67.6 per outing (265th in college basketball).
- San Jose State averaged 2.8 more points in MWC games (60.6) than overall (57.8).
- The Spartans scored more points at home (61.3 per game) than on the road (54.3) last season.
- San Jose State gave up 68.5 points per game at home last season, and 67.7 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.