Howard vs. Duquesne Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the Duquesne Dukes (1-1) and the Howard Bison (1-2) facing off at Burr Gymnasium in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 73-53 win for heavily favored Duquesne according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 5:30 PM ET on November 14.
The Bison are coming off of a 59-51 loss to New Hampshire in their most recent outing on Sunday.
The Bison fell in their last matchup 59-51 against New Hampshire on Sunday. In their last game on Saturday, the Dukes earned an 82-79 win against Niagara. Tyana Walker totaled 18 points, three rebounds and four assists for the Bison. Tess Myers scored a team-high 17 points for the Dukes in the victory.
Howard vs. Duquesne Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET
- Where: Burr Gymnasium in Washington D.C.
Howard vs. Duquesne Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duquesne 73, Howard 53
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Howard Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bison put up 59.9 points per game (277th in college basketball) while allowing 61.6 per outing last season (100th in college basketball). They had a -52 scoring differential and were outscored by 1.7 points per game.
- Howard put up 57.9 points per game last season in conference games, which was 2 fewer points per game than its season average (59.9).
- At home, the Bison scored 4.0 more points per game last year (62.0) than they did when playing on the road (58.0).
- In 2022-23, Howard ceded 59.2 points per game at home. Away from home, it allowed 63.6.
Duquesne Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Dukes outscored opponents by 4.6 points per game last season with a +140 scoring differential overall. They put up 68.4 points per game (116th in college basketball) and gave up 63.8 per outing (166th in college basketball).
- In A-10 games, Duquesne averaged 1.4 fewer points (67.0) than overall (68.4) in 2022-23.
- The Dukes put up more points at home (72.1 per game) than on the road (63.9) last season.
- Duquesne conceded 61.6 points per game at home last season, and 66.9 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.