Delaware vs. Lehigh Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (2-0) and the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens (1-0) at Bob Carpenter Center has a projected final score of 64-60 based on our computer prediction, with Lehigh taking home the win. Game time is at 7:00 PM on November 14.
In their last matchup on Thursday, the Fightin' Blue Hens claimed an 81-55 victory over Longwood.
The Fightin' Blue Hens came out on top in their most recent game 81-55 against Longwood on Thursday. In their most recent outing on Saturday, the Mountain Hawks earned a 62-50 win against Stonehill. Chloe Wilson's team-leading 18 points paced the Fightin' Blue Hens in the win. Lily Fandre's team-leading 16 points paced the Mountain Hawks in the victory.
Delaware vs. Lehigh Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Bob Carpenter Center in Newark, Delaware
Delaware vs. Lehigh Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lehigh 64, Delaware 60
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Delaware Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Fightin' Blue Hens had a +38 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 1.3 points per game. They put up 66.0 points per game, 156th in college basketball, and allowed 64.7 per contest to rank 190th in college basketball.
- On offense, Delaware put up 66.7 points per game last season in conference games. To compare, its overall average (66.0 points per game) was 0.7 PPG lower.
- The Fightin' Blue Hens put up 66.2 points per game when playing at home last season. Away from home, they averaged 65.6 points per contest.
- Defensively Delaware was worse in home games last year, giving up 64.6 points per game, compared to 63.5 in road games.
Lehigh Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mountain Hawks outscored opponents by 4.9 points per game last season (scoring 70.5 points per game to rank 74th in college basketball while giving up 65.6 per contest to rank 212th in college basketball) and had a +153 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, Lehigh put up 70.2 points per game in Patriot play, and 70.5 overall.
- In 2022-23, the Mountain Hawks averaged 1.8 more points per game at home (71.5) than away (69.7).
- At home, Lehigh gave up 61.5 points per game last season. Away, it conceded 69.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.