BYU vs. Utah Valley Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the BYU Cougars (2-0) versus the Utah Valley Wolverines (1-0) at Marriott Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 69-50 in favor of BYU, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Cougars are coming off of a 77-49 win against Weber State in their last game on Friday.
The Cougars won their last matchup 77-49 against Weber State on Friday. The Wolverines head into this matchup after a 56-55 victory over Weber State on Monday. Lauren Gustin's team-high 24 points led the Cougars in the win. Ally Criddle scored a team-best 12 points for the Wolverines in the win.
BYU vs. Utah Valley Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Marriott Center in Provo, Utah
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
BYU vs. Utah Valley Score Prediction
- Prediction: BYU 69, Utah Valley 50
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
BYU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cougars had a +70 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 2.1 points per game. They put up 63.7 points per game, 203rd in college basketball, and gave up 61.6 per outing to rank 100th in college basketball.
- With 66.0 points per game in Big 12 matchups, BYU posted 2.3 more points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (63.7 PPG).
- The Cougars averaged 63.4 points per game at home last year. On the road, they averaged 63.1 points per contest.
- Defensively BYU played better at home last season, surrendering 59.1 points per game, compared to 64.1 in away games.
Utah Valley Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wolverines averaged 55.1 points per game last season (341st in college basketball) while allowing 67.9 per contest (272nd in college basketball). They had a -384 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 12.8 points per game.
- Utah Valley averaged 2.5 more points in WAC games (57.6) than overall (55.1).
- At home, the Wolverines put up 59.1 points per game last season, 8.6 more than they averaged away (50.5).
- At home, Utah Valley allowed 64.9 points per game last season. On the road, it allowed 70.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.