Yan Gomes vs. Braves Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Yan Gomes (.333 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with no homers) and the Chicago Cubs face the Atlanta Braves, whose starting pitcher will be Darius Vines. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he racked up two hits (going 2-for-4 with an RBI) against the Braves.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Yan Gomes Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Braves Starter: Darius Vines
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Yan Gomes? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Braves Player Props|
|Cubs vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Braves Odds|
|Cubs vs Braves Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Braves|
Yan Gomes At The Plate
- Gomes is batting .272 with 20 doubles, two triples, nine home runs and 19 walks.
- Gomes has gotten at least one hit in 61.3% of his games this year (68 of 111), with more than one hit 24 times (21.6%).
- In eight games this season, he has homered (7.2%, and 2.2% of his trips to the dish).
- In 36.0% of his games this year, Gomes has driven in at least one run. In 13 of those games (11.7%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 31.5% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 5.4%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cubs Players vs the Braves
- Click Here for Ian Happ
- Click Here for Christopher Morel
- Click Here for Cody Bellinger
- Click Here for Nico Hoerner
- Click Here for Seiya Suzuki
- Click Here for Dansby Swanson
Yan Gomes Home/Away Batting Splits
Braves Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Braves' 4.14 team ERA ranks 14th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Braves pitchers combine to give up the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (180 total, 1.1 per game).
- Vines (1-0) takes the mound for the Braves to make his second start of the season.
- The righty last appeared in relief on Friday, when he threw 3 1/3 innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing three earned runs while giving up three hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.