Trayce Thompson vs. Diamondbacks Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Trayce Thompson -- with a slugging percentage of .240 in his past 10 games (including no homers) -- will be in action for the Chicago White Sox versus the Arizona Diamondbacks, with Brandon Pfaadt on the mound, on September 27 at 2:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-3) against the Diamondbacks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Trayce Thompson Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Brandon Pfaadt
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -105)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +360)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Trayce Thompson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Trayce Thompson At The Plate
- Thompson is hitting .170 with two doubles, six home runs and 23 walks.
- Thompson has had a hit in 16 of 62 games this season (25.8%), including multiple hits five times (8.1%).
- He has homered in 6.5% of his games in 2023, and 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- In seven games this season (11.3%), Thompson has picked up an RBI, and in four of those games (6.5%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- In 13 games this year (21.0%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other White Sox Players vs the Diamondbacks
- Click Here for Eloy Jiménez
- Click Here for Yoán Moncada
- Click Here for Andrew Vaughn
- Click Here for Tim Anderson
- Click Here for Elvis Andrus
- Click Here for Gavin Sheets
- Click Here for Korey Lee
- Click Here for Andrew Benintendi
Trayce Thompson Home/Away Batting Splits
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Diamondbacks pitching staff ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks' 4.55 team ERA ranks 20th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered (193 total, 1.2 per game).
- Pfaadt (2-9 with a 6.08 ERA and 86 strikeouts in 90 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his 18th of the season.
- In his most recent outing on Friday against the New York Yankees, the righty tossed 4 1/3 innings, allowing five earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 6.08 ERA and 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 18 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .287 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.