Seiya Suzuki vs. Braves Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Seiya Suzuki (.692 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three home runs) and the Chicago Cubs play the Atlanta Braves, whose starting pitcher will be Darius Vines. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
He had two hits (going 2-for-5 with a triple and two RBI) in his last appearance against the Braves.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Seiya Suzuki Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Braves Starter: Darius Vines
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Seiya Suzuki? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Braves Player Props|
|Cubs vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Braves Odds|
|Cubs vs Braves Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Braves|
Seiya Suzuki At The Plate
- Suzuki is batting .284 with 29 doubles, six triples, 20 home runs and 56 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 17th, his on-base percentage ranks 31st, and he is 29th in the league in slugging.
- Suzuki enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last games, he's hitting .381 with one homer.
- Suzuki has had a hit in 91 of 133 games this year (68.4%), including multiple hits 38 times (28.6%).
- In 14.3% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 3.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Suzuki has picked up an RBI in 35.3% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 12.8% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 59 of 133 games this season, and more than once 14 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cubs Players vs the Braves
- Click Here for Ian Happ
- Click Here for Christopher Morel
- Click Here for Cody Bellinger
- Click Here for Nico Hoerner
- Click Here for Yan Gomes
- Click Here for Dansby Swanson
Seiya Suzuki Home/Away Batting Splits
Braves Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- The Braves' 4.14 team ERA ranks 14th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Braves give up the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (180 total, 1.1 per game).
- Vines (1-0) starts for the Braves, his second of the season.
- In his last time out -- out of the bullpen on Friday -- the right-hander tossed 3 1/3 innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing three earned runs while surrendering three hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.