Nico Hoerner vs. Braves Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Nico Hoerner (.314 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero homers) and the Chicago Cubs face the Atlanta Braves, whose starting pitcher will be Darius Vines. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Braves.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nico Hoerner Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Braves Starter: Darius Vines
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +190)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nico Hoerner? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Braves Player Props|
|Cubs vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Braves Odds|
|Cubs vs Braves Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Braves|
Nico Hoerner At The Plate
- Hoerner leads Chicago with a slugging percentage of .389, fueled by 40 extra-base hits.
- Among qualifying batters in MLB, he ranks 14th in batting average, 36th in on-base percentage, and 111th in slugging.
- Hoerner has reached base via a hit in 109 games this season (of 147 played), and had multiple hits in 50 of those games.
- He has hit a long ball in 6.1% of his games this year, and 1.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 42 games this year (28.6%), Hoerner has picked up an RBI, and in 18 of those games (12.2%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored at least once 71 times this season (48.3%), including 19 games with multiple runs (12.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cubs Players vs the Braves
- Click Here for Ian Happ
- Click Here for Christopher Morel
- Click Here for Cody Bellinger
- Click Here for Yan Gomes
- Click Here for Seiya Suzuki
- Click Here for Dansby Swanson
Nico Hoerner Home/Away Batting Splits
Braves Pitching Rankings
- The Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Braves' 4.14 team ERA ranks 14th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Braves pitchers combine to allow the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (180 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Braves will send Vines (1-0) out to make his second start of the season.
- The righty last appeared in relief on Friday, when he threw 3 1/3 innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing three earned runs while giving up three hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.