Korey Lee vs. Diamondbacks Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
After going 0-for-4 in his most recent game, Korey Lee and the Chicago White Sox take on the Arizona Diamondbacks (who will hand the ball to Brandon Pfaadt) at 2:10 PM ET on Wednesday.
In his previous game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Diamondbacks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Korey Lee Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Brandon Pfaadt
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -115)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +275)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +200)
Looking to place a prop bet on Korey Lee? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Korey Lee At The Plate
- Lee is hitting .083 with a double, a home run and five walks.
- In four of 21 games this season, Lee has had at least one hit, including one game with multiple hits.
- He has hit a long ball in one of 21 games, and in 1.5% of his plate appearances.
- Lee has driven in a run in one game this year, and it was more than one in that game.
- He has scored in four of 21 games so far this season.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other White Sox Players vs the Diamondbacks
- Click Here for Eloy Jiménez
- Click Here for Yoán Moncada
- Click Here for Andrew Vaughn
- Click Here for Tim Anderson
- Click Here for Elvis Andrus
- Click Here for Gavin Sheets
- Click Here for Trayce Thompson
- Click Here for Andrew Benintendi
Korey Lee Home/Away Batting Splits
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Diamondbacks has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks' 4.55 team ERA ranks 20th across all league pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs given up (193 total, 1.2 per game).
- Pfaadt (2-9 with a 6.08 ERA and 86 strikeouts in 90 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Diamondbacks, his 18th of the season.
- In his last appearance on Friday, the righty tossed 4 1/3 innings against the New York Yankees, giving up five earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 6.08 ERA and 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings across 18 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .287 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.