Ian Happ vs. Braves Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Chicago Cubs, including Ian Happ (.317 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Darius Vines and the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, Wednesday at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-5) against the Braves.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Ian Happ Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Braves Starter: Darius Vines
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ian Happ? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Braves Player Props|
|Cubs vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Braves Odds|
|Cubs vs Braves Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Braves|
Ian Happ At The Plate
- Happ leads Chicago with an OBP of .361 this season while batting .246 with 98 walks and 82 runs scored.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB action, he ranks 105th in batting average, 23rd in on-base percentage, and 92nd in slugging.
- Happ has picked up a hit in 98 of 154 games this year, with multiple hits 34 times.
- He has homered in 11.0% of his games in 2023 (17 of 154), and 2.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Happ has had at least one RBI in 30.5% of his games this year (47 of 154), with two or more RBI 21 times (13.6%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- He has scored in 63 games this year (40.9%), including 15 multi-run games (9.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cubs Players vs the Braves
- Click Here for Christopher Morel
- Click Here for Cody Bellinger
- Click Here for Nico Hoerner
- Click Here for Yan Gomes
- Click Here for Seiya Suzuki
- Click Here for Dansby Swanson
Ian Happ Home/Away Batting Splits
Braves Pitching Rankings
- The Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Braves have the 14th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.14).
- Braves pitchers combine to give up 180 home runs (1.1 per game), the 10th-fewest in the league.
- Vines (1-0) gets the start for the Braves, his second of the season.
- His last appearance came out of the bullpen on Friday when the right-hander tossed 3 1/3 innings against the Washington Nationals, surrendering three earned runs while allowing three hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.