Gavin Sheets vs. Diamondbacks Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Gavin Sheets -- batting .192 with a home run, three walks and six RBI in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Chicago White Sox versus the Arizona Diamondbacks, with Brandon Pfaadt on the mound, on September 27 at 2:10 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-2) against the Diamondbacks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Gavin Sheets Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Brandon Pfaadt
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Gavin Sheets? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Gavin Sheets At The Plate
- Sheets is hitting .205 with nine doubles, 10 home runs and 27 walks.
- Sheets has reached base via a hit in 52 games this year (of 112 played), and had multiple hits in seven of those games.
- In 8.9% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball, and 3.1% of his trips to the plate.
- In 25 games this season (22.3%), Sheets has picked up an RBI, and in 11 of those games (9.8%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- He has scored a run in 24 of 112 games so far this season.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other White Sox Players vs the Diamondbacks
- Click Here for Eloy Jiménez
- Click Here for Yoán Moncada
- Click Here for Andrew Vaughn
- Click Here for Tim Anderson
- Click Here for Elvis Andrus
- Click Here for Korey Lee
- Click Here for Trayce Thompson
- Click Here for Andrew Benintendi
Gavin Sheets Home/Away Batting Splits
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff ranks 23rd in the league with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Diamondbacks have a 4.55 team ERA that ranks 20th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to allow 193 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 19th in the league).
- Pfaadt makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his 18th of the season. He is 2-9 with a 6.08 ERA and 86 strikeouts in 90 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Friday, the righty tossed 4 1/3 innings against the New York Yankees, giving up five earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 6.08 ERA and 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 18 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .287 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.