Elvis Andrus vs. Diamondbacks Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Elvis Andrus (.471 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including one home run) and the Chicago White Sox play the Arizona Diamondbacks, whose starting pitcher will be Brandon Pfaadt. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET.
In his last game, he went 1-for-4 with a double against the Diamondbacks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Elvis Andrus Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Brandon Pfaadt
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -227)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Elvis Andrus? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Elvis Andrus At The Plate
- Andrus is hitting .255 with 20 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 25 walks.
- Andrus has gotten at least one hit in 57.9% of his games this year (62 of 107), with multiple hits 24 times (22.4%).
- He has gone deep in 5.6% of his games in 2023, and 1.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Andrus has had at least one RBI in 24.3% of his games this year (26 of 107), with more than one RBI 15 times (14.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 29 games this season, with multiple runs eight times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other White Sox Players vs the Diamondbacks
- Click Here for Eloy Jiménez
- Click Here for Yoán Moncada
- Click Here for Andrew Vaughn
- Click Here for Tim Anderson
- Click Here for Gavin Sheets
- Click Here for Korey Lee
- Click Here for Trayce Thompson
- Click Here for Andrew Benintendi
Elvis Andrus Home/Away Batting Splits
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Diamondbacks has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.55).
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered (193 total, 1.2 per game).
- Pfaadt makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his 18th of the season. He is 2-9 with a 6.08 ERA and 86 strikeouts in 90 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Friday, the right-hander tossed 4 1/3 innings against the New York Yankees, giving up five earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 6.08 ERA and 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 18 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .287 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.