Dansby Swanson vs. Braves Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Chicago Cubs, including Dansby Swanson (.239 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 90 points below season-long percentage), battle starter Darius Vines and the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, Wednesday at 7:20 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-4) against the Braves.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dansby Swanson Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Braves Starter: Darius Vines
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Dansby Swanson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Braves Player Props|
|Cubs vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Braves Odds|
|Cubs vs Braves Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Braves|
Dansby Swanson At The Plate
- Swanson is batting .248 with 25 doubles, three triples, 22 home runs and 64 walks.
- Swanson has gotten a hit in 87 of 143 games this year (60.8%), with more than one hit on 38 occasions (26.6%).
- He has homered in 14.0% of his games this season, and 3.5% of his chances at the plate.
- Swanson has driven home a run in 50 games this season (35.0%), including more than one RBI in 14.0% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on six occasions..
- He has scored in 62 games this season, with multiple runs 15 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cubs Players vs the Braves
- Click Here for Ian Happ
- Click Here for Christopher Morel
- Click Here for Cody Bellinger
- Click Here for Nico Hoerner
- Click Here for Yan Gomes
- Click Here for Seiya Suzuki
Dansby Swanson Home/Away Batting Splits
Braves Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Braves' 4.14 team ERA ranks 14th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Braves pitchers combine to give up the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (180 total, 1.1 per game).
- Vines (1-0) gets the start for the Braves, his second of the season.
- The right-hander last appeared in relief on Friday, when he tossed 3 1/3 innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing three earned runs while giving up three hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.