Cody Bellinger vs. Braves Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Cody Bellinger, with a slugging percentage of .389 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Chicago Cubs versus the Atlanta Braves, with Darius Vines on the hill, September 27 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he racked up three hits (going 3-for-4 with an RBI) against the Braves.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cody Bellinger Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Braves Starter: Darius Vines
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Cody Bellinger? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Braves Player Props|
|Cubs vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Braves Odds|
|Cubs vs Braves Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Braves|
Cody Bellinger At The Plate
- Bellinger has 149 hits, which ranks first among Chicago hitters this season, while batting .309 with 55 extra-base hits.
- Among qualifying batters in MLB play, his batting average ranks sixth, his on-base percentage ranks 26th, and he is ninth in the league in slugging.
- Bellinger has gotten at least one hit in 74.6% of his games this year (94 of 126), with multiple hits 42 times (33.3%).
- He has homered in 19.0% of his games in 2023 (24 of 126), and 4.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Bellinger has picked up an RBI in 59 games this year (46.8%), with two or more RBI in 21 of those contests (16.7%).
- He has scored in 70 games this season (55.6%), including 22 multi-run games (17.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cubs Players vs the Braves
- Click Here for Ian Happ
- Click Here for Christopher Morel
- Click Here for Nico Hoerner
- Click Here for Yan Gomes
- Click Here for Seiya Suzuki
- Click Here for Dansby Swanson
Cody Bellinger Home/Away Batting Splits
Braves Pitching Rankings
- The Braves pitching staff is second in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Braves have the 14th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.14).
- Braves pitchers combine to allow the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (180 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Braves are sending Vines (1-0) to the mound for his second start of the season.
- In his last appearance -- in relief on Friday -- the righty tossed 3 1/3 innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing three earned runs while surrendering three hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.