Christopher Morel vs. Braves Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
After going 1-for-4 in his last game, Christopher Morel and the Chicago Cubs face the Atlanta Braves (who will start Darius Vines) at 7:20 PM ET on Wednesday.
He had a one-hit showing in his last game (1-for-4) against the Braves.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Christopher Morel Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Braves Starter: Darius Vines
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Christopher Morel? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Braves Player Props|
|Cubs vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Braves Odds|
|Cubs vs Braves Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Braves|
Christopher Morel At The Plate
- Morel has 15 doubles, two triples, 25 home runs and 35 walks while hitting .237.
- Morel has recorded a hit in 62 of 104 games this season (59.6%), including 20 multi-hit games (19.2%).
- He has homered in 24.0% of his games this season, and 6% of his trips to the dish.
- Morel has an RBI in 43 of 104 games this season, with multiple RBI in 16 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in nine contests.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (48 of 104), he has scored, and in nine of those games (8.7%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cubs Players vs the Braves
- Click Here for Ian Happ
- Click Here for Cody Bellinger
- Click Here for Nico Hoerner
- Click Here for Yan Gomes
- Click Here for Seiya Suzuki
- Click Here for Dansby Swanson
Christopher Morel Home/Away Batting Splits
Braves Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Braves have the 14th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.14).
- Braves pitchers combine to allow 180 home runs (1.1 per game), the 10th-fewest in the league.
- The Braves are sending Vines (1-0) to make his second start of the season.
- In his most recent time out -- in relief on Friday -- the righty threw 3 1/3 innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing three earned runs while surrendering three hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.