Andrew Benintendi vs. Diamondbacks Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Chicago White Sox, including Andrew Benintendi (.306 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including no home run), battle starting pitcher Brandon Pfaadt and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Guaranteed Rate Field, Wednesday at 2:10 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he had two hits (going 2-for-4) against the Diamondbacks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Andrew Benintendi Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Brandon Pfaadt
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andrew Benintendi? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Andrew Benintendi At The Plate
- Benintendi has an OPS of .690, fueled by an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .361. All three of those stats lead Chicago hitters this season.
- Benintendi has picked up a hit in 72.7% of his 143 games this season, with more than one hit in 25.2% of those games.
- In five games this season, he has hit a home run (3.5%, and 0.8% of his trips to the plate).
- Benintendi has picked up an RBI in 25.9% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 4.9% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 56 of 143 games this year, and more than once 11 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other White Sox Players vs the Diamondbacks
- Click Here for Eloy Jiménez
- Click Here for Yoán Moncada
- Click Here for Andrew Vaughn
- Click Here for Tim Anderson
- Click Here for Elvis Andrus
- Click Here for Gavin Sheets
- Click Here for Korey Lee
- Click Here for Trayce Thompson
Andrew Benintendi Home/Away Batting Splits
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff is 23rd in the league with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Diamondbacks' 4.55 team ERA ranks 20th among all league pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (193 total, 1.2 per game).
- Pfaadt gets the start for the Diamondbacks, his 18th of the season. He is 2-9 with a 6.08 ERA and 86 strikeouts in 90 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Friday against the New York Yankees, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 6.08 ERA and 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 18 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .287 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.