Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 26 the Green Bay Packers' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +4000.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +160
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay covered eight times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- A total of eight Packers games last season hit the over.
- Green Bay put up 337.9 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 17th in the NFL. Defensively, it ranked 17th, allowing 336.5 yards per game.
- The Packers went 5-4 at home last year and 3-5 away from home.
- Green Bay picked up five wins as the favorite (in 11 games) and three wins as an underdog (six games).
- In the NFC North the Packers were 3-3, and in the conference overall they went 6-6.
Packers Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Aaron Jones ran for 1,121 yards (65.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jones also had 59 catches for 395 yards and five TDs.
- In 17 games, A.J. Dillon rushed for 770 yards (45.3 per game) and seven TDs.
- Also, Dillon had 28 catches for 206 yards and zero touchdowns.
- In 14 games a season ago, Christian Watson had 41 receptions for 611 yards (43.6 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Romeo Doubs scored three TDs, hauling in 42 balls for 425 yards (32.7 per game).
- In 17 games last year, Quay Walker collected 1.5 sacks to go with 5.0 TFL and 119 tackles.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
|A.J. Dillon Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Christian Watson Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Romeo Doubs Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+40000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+5000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+4000|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||-||+2200|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+12500|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.