Packers vs. Saints Injury Report — Week 3
The Green Bay Packers' (1-1) injury report ahead of their game against the New Orleans Saints (2-0) currently includes seven players. The matchup begins at 1:00 PM on Sunday, September 24 from Lambeau Field.
The Packers head into the matchup after losing 25-24 to the Atlanta Falcons in their last outing on September 17.
The Saints' last game ended in a 20-17 win over the Carolina Panthers.
Green Bay Packers Injury Report Today
|David Bakhtiari||OT||Nir - rest||Questionable|
|Lukas Van Ness||LB||Elbow||Questionable|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
New Orleans Saints Injury Report Today
|Taysom Hill||QB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jordan Howden||DB||Finger||Full Participation In Practice|
|Kendre Miller||RB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
- Click here for Broncos vs Dolphins
- Click here for Cowboys vs Cardinals
- Click here for Falcons vs Lions
- Click here for Colts vs Ravens
- Click here for Bills vs Commanders
Packers vs. Saints Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Packers or the Saints with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Packers Season Insights (2022)
- The Packers put up 337.9 yards per game offensively last year (17th in NFL), and they allowed 336.5 yards per game (17th) on the other side of the ball.
- Green Bay put up 21.8 points per game on offense last year (14th in NFL), and it allowed 21.8 points per game (17th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Packers averaged 213.6 passing yards per game on offense last season (17th in the NFL), and they ranked sixth on the other side of the ball with 197 passing yards allowed per game.
- Green Bay put up 124.3 rushing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 15th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, it ranked 26th, surrendering 139.5 rushing yards per contest.
- The Packers had the 12th-ranked turnover margin in the league last season at +2, forcing 24 turnovers (11th in NFL) while turning it over 22 times (14th in NFL).
Packers vs. Saints Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Packers (-1)
- Moneyline: Packers (-115), Saints (-105)
- Total: 41.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Packers-Saints matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.