White Sox vs. Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 18
The Chicago White Sox (57-93) and Washington Nationals (66-84) clash in the first of a three-game series on Monday at Nationals Park, at 7:05 PM ET. The White Sox are coming off a series defeat to the Twins, and the Nationals a series loss to the Brewers.
The White Sox will give the ball to Mike Clevinger (7-8, 3.61 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 8 on the season, and the Nationals will counter with Joan Adon (2-2, 5.92 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Nationals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Clevinger - CHW (7-8, 3.61 ERA) vs Adon - WSH (2-2, 5.92 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Nationals|
|White Sox vs Nationals Odds|
|White Sox vs Nationals Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Mike Clevinger
- Clevinger (7-8) will take to the mound for the White Sox and make his 22nd start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw six innings against the Kansas City Royals, giving up two earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 3.61, a 2.66 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.230 in 21 games this season.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Clevinger will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- He has seven appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 21 chances this season.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joan Adon
- Adon makes the start for the Nationals, his eighth of the season. He is 2-2 with a 5.92 ERA and 33 strikeouts in 38 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, the right-hander tossed four innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.92, with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season. Opponents are hitting .258 against him.
- Adon has two quality starts under his belt this season.
- Adon will try to secure his fifth game of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 4.2 innings per appearance.
- He has had two appearances this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.