Lynx vs. Sun Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2 - September 17
The Connecticut Sun will go up against the Minnesota Lynx in Game 2 of the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Lynx gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lynx vs. Sun Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut
- TV: ESPN
- Favorite: Sun (-9.5)
- Over/Under: 158.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Sun or Lynx with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Lynx vs. Sun Score Prediction
Prediction: Sun 88 Lynx 75
Spread & Total Prediction for Lynx vs. Sun
- Pick ATS: Sun (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (158.5)
Lynx vs. Sun Spread & Total Insights
- Minnesota has entered the game as the underdog 27 times this season and won 11, or 40.7%, of those games.
- The Sun are 2-6 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +360 or more on the moneyline.
- Minnesota's record against the spread is 20-19-0.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Lynx are 3-6.
- Minnesota has seen 23 of its 40 games hit the over.
- Lynx contests this season have a 165.1-point average over/under, 6.6 more points than this game's point total.
Lynx Performance Insights
- On offense the Lynx are the ninth-ranked squad in the league (80.2 points per game). On defense they are second-worst (85 points allowed per game).
- On the glass, Minnesota is sixth in the league in rebounds (34.3 per game). It is ninth in rebounds allowed (35.2 per game).
- In 2023, the Lynx are sixth in the league in turnovers committed (13.4 per game) and ninth in turnovers forced (12.7).
- The Lynx are seventh in the WNBA in 3-pointers made (6.8 per game) and second-worst in 3-point percentage (32.5%).
- The Lynx are the worst squad in the league in 3-pointers allowed (8.9 per game) and ninth in 3-point percentage defensively (35.7%).
- Minnesota attempts 69.2% percent of its shots from inside the arc, and 30.8% percent from beyond it. In terms of makes, 77.0% of Minnesota's buckets are 2-pointers, and 23.0% are 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.