Iowa State vs. Ohio: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Iowa State Cyclones (1-1) are only 2.5-point favorites against the Ohio Bobcats (2-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023. A 42.5-point over/under is set for the contest.
While Iowa State ranks 10th-worst in the FBS in total offense with 270 yards per game, it's been a different situation on the other side of the ball, as the defense ranks 22nd-best (257 yards per game allowed). Ohio ranks 18th-worst in points per game on offense (19), but at least it has been shutting down opposing offenses on the other side of the ball, ranking 24th-best in points surrendered per game (13.3).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Iowa State vs. Ohio Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Ohio
- Venue: Frank Solich Field at Peden Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Iowa State vs. Ohio? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big 12 Betting Trends
- Kansas vs Nevada
- TCU vs Houston
- Kansas State vs Missouri
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
- Wyoming vs Texas
- TCU vs Houston
Iowa State Betting Records & Stats
Iowa State Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Hunter Dekkers passed for 3,044 yards (253.7 per game), with 19 touchdowns and 14 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 66.1%.
- Dekkers also rushed for 73 yards and two TDs.
- In 12 games, Xavier Hutchinson had 107 receptions for 1,171 yards (97.6 per game) and six touchdowns.
- In the passing game a season ago, Jaylin Noel scored three TDs, hauling in 61 balls for 609 yards (50.8 per game).
- In 12 games, Jirehl Brock ran for 445 yards (37.1 per game) and three TDs.
- In the passing game, Brock scored one touchdown, with 21 receptions for 113 yards.
- As a playmaker on defense, O'Rien Vance compiled 55 tackles, six TFL, and 3.5 sacks in 12 games last year.
- On defense in 2022, Anthony Johnson Jr. had 58 tackles, one TFL, and two interceptions in 12 games played.
- Will McDonald IV recorded five sacks to go along with his five TFL and 36 tackles a season ago.
- Gerry Vaughn recorded 66 tackles and 1.5 sacks through 12 games played in 2022.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.