Cubs vs. Diamondbacks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Zach Davies will be starting for the Arizona Diamondbacks when they take on Cody Bellinger and the Chicago Cubs on Saturday at 8:10 PM ET.
The favored Cubs have -115 moneyline odds against the underdog Diamondbacks, who are listed at -105. A 9-run over/under has been set for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Cubs have a record of 4-5.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Cubs and their opponents are 2-8-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Cubs' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Diamondbacks|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have won 57.3% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (47-35).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, Chicago has a 47-35 record (winning 57.3% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Cubs a 53.5% chance to win.
- Chicago has played in 148 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 73 times (73-71-4).
- The Cubs have a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season (covering 45.5% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.