White Sox vs. Twins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 15
The Chicago White Sox (56-91) take a three-game losing streak into a contest versus the Minnesota Twins (77-70), at 7:40 PM ET on Friday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Twins will send Bailey Ober to the mound, while Jesse Scholtens (1-8) will answer the bell for the White Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Twins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ober - MIN (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Scholtens - CHW (1-8, 4.44 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jesse Scholtens
- Scholtens gets the start for the White Sox, his 11th of the season. He is 1-8 with a 4.44 ERA and 52 strikeouts in 79 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Sunday, the right-hander went five innings against the Detroit Tigers, allowing three earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- Over 24 games this season, the 29-year-old has amassed a 4.44 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .280 to opposing batters.
- Scholtens enters this game with three quality starts under his belt this season.
- Scholtens will look to record his eighth game of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 3.3 innings per appearance.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in nine of his 24 appearances this season.
Jesse Scholtens vs. Twins
- He meets a Twins offense that ranks 12th in the league with 685 total runs scored while batting .241 as a squad. His opponent has a collective .425 slugging percentage (10th in MLB play) and has hit a total of 210 home runs (fourth in the league).
- Head-to-head against the Twins this season, Scholtens has thrown 2/3 of an inning without giving up an earned run on three hits.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bailey Ober
- Ober gets the nod for the Twins and will make his first start of the season.
- The right-hander is making his first start of the year. The 28-year-old did not make an appearance on the mound last season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.