How to Watch the White Sox vs. Twins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
Max Kepler and the Minnesota Twins take on Yoan Moncada and the Chicago White Sox on Friday at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
White Sox vs. Twins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox rank 20th in Major League Baseball with 158 home runs.
- Chicago is 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .388 this season.
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- Chicago has scored the 25th-most runs in the majors this season with 603 (4.1 per game).
- The White Sox are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .293.
- The White Sox rank 18th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.7 whiffs per contest.
- Chicago strikes out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- Chicago has pitched to a 4.94 ERA this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The White Sox have a combined 1.423 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-highest in MLB.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jesse Scholtens (1-8) will take to the mound for the White Sox and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw five innings against the Detroit Tigers, giving up three earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- In 10 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in three of them.
- Scholtens has made seven starts of five or more innings in 10 chances this season, and averages 3.3 frames when he pitches.
- He has nine appearances with no earned runs allowed in 24 chances this season.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/10/2023||Tigers||L 3-2||Away||Jesse Scholtens||Sawyer Gipson-Long|
|9/12/2023||Royals||W 6-2||Home||Dylan Cease||Brady Singer|
|9/12/2023||Royals||L 11-10||Home||Touki Toussaint||Jordan Lyles|
|9/13/2023||Royals||L 7-1||Home||Mike Clevinger||Steven Cruz|
|9/14/2023||Twins||L 10-2||Home||José Ureña||Kenta Maeda|
|9/15/2023||Twins||-||Home||Jesse Scholtens||Bailey Ober|
|9/16/2023||Twins||-||Home||Touki Toussaint||Pablo Lopez|
|9/17/2023||Twins||-||Home||Dylan Cease||Sonny Gray|
|9/18/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Mike Clevinger||Joan Adon|
|9/20/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Jesse Scholtens||Josiah Gray|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.