How to Watch the White Sox vs. Twins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
Max Kepler and the Minnesota Twins will attempt to knock off Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox when the teams meet on Thursday at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
White Sox vs. Twins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Player Props|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox have hit 157 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the league.
- Chicago ranks 26th in the majors with a .388 team slugging percentage.
- The White Sox's .240 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Chicago has scored the 25th-most runs in the majors this season with 601 (4.1 per game).
- The White Sox have an on-base percentage of .294 this season, which ranks last in the league.
- The White Sox rank 18th with an average of 8.7 strikeouts per game.
- Chicago has a 9.4 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- Chicago has pitched to a 4.93 ERA this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The White Sox have a combined 1.422 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-highest in MLB.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The White Sox's Jose Urena (0-5) will make his seventh start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in four innings against the Detroit Tigers.
- None of Urena's six starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- Urena has one start of five or more innings this season in six chances. He averages 3.7 innings per outing.
- He has not pitched this season without allowing at least one earned run.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Tigers||L 3-1||Away||José Ureña||Tarik Skubal|
|9/10/2023||Tigers||L 3-2||Away||Jesse Scholtens||Sawyer Gipson-Long|
|9/12/2023||Royals||W 6-2||Home||Dylan Cease||Brady Singer|
|9/12/2023||Royals||L 11-10||Home||Touki Toussaint||Jordan Lyles|
|9/13/2023||Royals||L 7-1||Home||Mike Clevinger||Steven Cruz|
|9/14/2023||Twins||-||Home||José Ureña||Kenta Maeda|
|9/15/2023||Twins||-||Home||Jesse Scholtens||Pablo Lopez|
|9/16/2023||Twins||-||Home||Dylan Cease||Pablo Lopez|
|9/17/2023||Twins||-||Home||Dylan Cease||Sonny Gray|
|9/18/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Mike Clevinger||Joan Adon|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.