White Sox vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
On Wednesday, September 13 at 7:40 PM ET, the Chicago White Sox (56-89) host the Kansas City Royals (45-101) at Guaranteed Rate Field in the rubber game of the series. Mike Clevinger will get the ball for the White Sox, while Steven Cruz will take the mound for the Royals.
The White Sox are the favorite in this one, at -150, while the underdog Royals have +125 odds to play spoiler. The over/under is 9 runs for this game (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds to go under).
White Sox vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Clevinger - CHW (7-7, 3.64 ERA) vs Cruz - KC (0-0, 7.20 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+130||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to put money on the White Sox's game versus the Royals but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the White Sox (-150) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the White Sox to defeat the Royals with those odds, and the White Sox emerge with the victory, you'd get back $16.67.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Andrew Vaughn get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Royals|
White Sox vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The White Sox have been favorites in 40 games this season and won 22 (55%) of those contests.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, the White Sox have a record of 7-6 (53.8%).
- The implied probability of a win from Chicago, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- In the last 10 games, the White Sox have been listed as the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just one time, a game they won.
- In its last 10 matchups, Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Royals have been victorious in 37, or 29.8%, of the 124 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Royals have come away with a win 25 times in 88 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 1-6 in those contests.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||2nd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.