Cubs vs. Rockies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Seiya Suzuki and the Chicago Cubs will see Ty Blach starting for the Colorado Rockies in the final game of a three-game series, Wednesday at 3:10 PM ET.
The Rockies are +155 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the Cubs (-190). The over/under for the contest is set at 11.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cubs vs. Rockies Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- The Cubs have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and have won six of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cubs and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Cubs' last 10 games. Chicago games have gone under the set point total seven straight times, and the average total in this span was 9.6 runs.
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Player Props|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
|Cubs vs Rockies Odds|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have won 58.8% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (47-33).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -190 or shorter, Chicago has gone 3-1 (75%).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Cubs have an implied win probability of 65.5%.
- Chicago has played in 146 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 72 times (72-70-4).
- The Cubs have collected a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season (covering 45.5% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.