Cubs vs. Rockies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Chicago Cubs and Seiya Suzuki will hit the field against the Colorado Rockies and Nolan Jones on Tuesday at 8:40 PM ET in the second game of a three-game series at Coors Field.
The Cubs are favored in this one, at -185, while the underdog Rockies have +150 odds to play spoiler. The over/under is 12.5 runs for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cubs vs. Rockies Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Cubs have a record of 6-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Cubs and their opponents are 2-8-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Cubs have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings. For six straight games, Chicago and its opponent have finished below the over/under, with the average total set by bookmakers during that stretch being 9.1 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Player Props|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
|Cubs vs Rockies Odds|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have been the moneyline favorite 79 total times this season. They've finished 47-32 in those games.
- Chicago has a 7-3 record (winning 70% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Cubs a 64.9% chance to win.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 145 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 72 of those games (72-69-4).
- The Cubs have a 5-6-0 record ATS this season (covering 45.5% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.