Cubs vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - June 3
The San Diego Padres (26-31) and the Chicago Cubs (25-31) will match up on Saturday, June 3 at PETCO Park, with Yu Darvish pitching for the Padres and Drew Smyly taking the hill for the Cubs. The first pitch will be thrown at 10:10 PM ET.
The Padres are -175 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Cubs (+145). The total is 8 runs for the matchup.
Cubs vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Probable Pitchers: Darvish - SD (3-4, 4.61 ERA) vs Smyly - CHC (5-2, 3.45 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Cubs Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-180||+155||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-189||+160||-||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||Padres (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Cubs' game versus the Padres but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Cubs (+145) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Cubs to defeat the Padres with those odds, and the Cubs emerge with the victory, you'd get back $24.50.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Nico Hoerner get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Padres vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Cubs Player Props|
|Padres vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Cubs|
|Padres vs Cubs Prediction|
Cubs vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Padres have won 17 out of the 35 games, or 48.6%, in which they've been favored.
- The Padres have a 7-8 record (winning 46.7% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for San Diego.
- The Padres were the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 4-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, San Diego and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Cubs have been underdogs in 27 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (44.4%) in those contests.
- The Cubs have a win-loss record of 3-3 when favored by +145 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Cubs have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Cubs vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Nico Hoerner||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+240)|
|Patrick Wisdom||0.5 (-110)||0.5 (-110)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+230)|
|Yan Gomes||0.5 (-133)||0.5 (-133)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+280)|
|Ian Happ||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+195)|
|Christopher Morel||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||20th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+650||-||3rd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.