Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Minnesota Timberwolves (42-40) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +50000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA title. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Tuesday, April 25 at the Denver Nuggets, tipping at 9:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+50000||13th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Make the Finals||+25000||-||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves have gone 42-40 this season.
- This year, the Timberwolves have a 22-19 record at home and a 20-21 record on the road.
- The Timberwolves have won 21 games (21-18) when playing as favorites, with 21 victories (21-22) when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Timberwolves are 6-7. And they are 16-13 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by more than three points this season, the Timberwolves are 17-14. Meanwhile, they have a 4-4 record when favored by three or fewer points.
- As three-point (or fewer) underdogs this season, the Timberwolves have an 8-7 record. They are 13-15 when underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Timberwolves this season is Anthony Edwards, who averages 24.6 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 4.4 assists per game.
- Rudy Gobert is Minnesota's leading rebounder, pulling down 11.6 per game, while Mike Conley is its best passer, averaging 6.7 assists in each contest.
- Edwards makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- The Minnesota steals leader is Edwards, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Gobert, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.