White Sox vs. Tigers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox will play Riley Greene and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park in the second of a four-game series, Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
The Tigers are listed as +130 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored White Sox (-155). Chicago is favored on the run line (-1.5 with +105 odds). The over/under is 8.5 runs for the contest (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Tigers Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In six games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have a record of 4-2.
- The White Sox and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in their last 10 games with a total.
- The White Sox covered the spread in its most recent opportunity.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have put together an 11-8 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.9% of those games).
- Chicago has played as moneyline favorites of -155 or shorter in only two games this season, which it won both.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the White Sox have an implied win probability of 60.8%.
- Chicago has played in 52 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-25-4).
- The White Sox have had a spread set for just one contest this season, and they covered.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.