Daria Kasatkina 2023 French Open Odds
As play in the French Open continues, a round of 32 match is up next for Daria Kasatkina, and she will meet Peyton Stearns. Kasatkina is +3300 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Kasatkina at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Kasatkina's Next Match
After her 6-3, 6-4 victory over Marketa Vondrousova on Wednesday, Kasatkina will face Stearns in the round of 32 on Friday, June 2 at 5:00 AM ET.
Kasatkina currently has odds of -250 to win her next matchup against Stearns. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Daria Kasatkina Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Kasatkina? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Kasatkina is coming off a 6-3, 6-4 victory over No. 60-ranked Vondrousova in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
- Kasatkina is 33-21 over the past 12 months, with two tournament wins.
- Kasatkina is 10-6 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Through 54 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Kasatkina has played 20.7 games per match. She won 53.9% of them.
- Over the past year, Kasatkina has played 16 matches on clay, and 22.1 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Kasatkina has been victorious in 48.9% of her return games and 59.0% of her service games.
- Kasatkina has claimed 59.1% of her service games on clay over the past year and 47.5% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.